Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco that ventilates well.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Chest pockets with flaps and vertical, zippered openings.
- Bellows pockets with flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides.
- Gear loops to attach a knife etc. close at hand.
Vidda Pro Jacket has been designed in the same spirit as Vidda/Barents Pro trousers, and with its robust features and durable G-1000 Eco it is perfect for trekking, bushcraft and other demanding outdoor activities, all year round. It has a generous, adjustable hood and no less than seven practical pockets. Smart gear loops in the front pockets let you attach a knife, gloves or other equipment close at hand.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
- Weight: 740 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model height: 178 cm
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 7
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant