Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Varmland Wool Jacket M
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
- Robust, warm Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- G-1000 Silent Eco on exposed sections for extra weather protection and durability.
- Adjustable hood that can be detached.
- Large top-loading pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and press buttons at cuffs.
Värmland Wool Jacket is a warm, protective and quiet hunting jacket made in a fantastic fabric of recycled wool combined with G-1000 Silent Eco. Perfect for passive hunting with active periods, thanks to the wool's temperature-regulating properties. The hood can be detached when it isn’t being used. Several spacious pockets including wool-lined hand warming pockets at chest height. A durable, sustainable hunting garment for the highest level of comfort on cold autumn days.
Article number: F86903
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Insulating, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Reinforcement areas: Hood, Shoulders, Elbows, Pockets
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 82 cm
- Weight: 1320 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Detachable, Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 30°C very mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash in wool program only, wash separately, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, remove the leather pullers before wash