Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable, wind- and water-resistant jacket in G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Adjustable hood and long zipper with buttoned placket.
- Zippers in the sides for ventilation and easy pull on/take off.
- Zippered hand pockets and buttoned kangaroo pocket.
Go hiking in classic style with Vardag Anorak made from durable, weather-resistant G-1000 Eco. The design is simple with adjustable hood, kangaroo pocket and hand pockets. Its loose fit combined with a long front zipper and a side zipper makes it easy to pull on/take off and wear with other layers. A timeless, long-lasting garment for hiking, daytrips and everyday use, all year round.
- Article number: F87009
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Vardag
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Back length: 75 cm
- Weight: 560 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Kangaroo pocket
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener