Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable, wind- and water-resistant jacket in G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Adjustable hood and long zipper with buttoned placket.
- Zippers in the sides for ventilation and easy pull on/take off.
- Zippered hand pockets and buttoned kangaroo pocket.
Go hiking in classic style with Vardag Anorak made from durable, weather-resistant G-1000 Eco. The design is simple with adjustable hood, kangaroo pocket and hand pockets. Its loose fit combined with a long front zipper and a side zipper makes it easy to pull on/take off and wear with other layers. A timeless, long-lasting garment for hiking, daytrips and everyday use, all year round.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Back length: 79 cm
- Weight: 620 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Kangaroo pocket
- Ventilation: Yes
- Article number: F87008
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Family: Vardag
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant