Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Waterproof, durable Bergshell fabric with 31% recycled nylon.
- Zippered security pocket for valuables on the back.
- Zippered main compartment with inside mesh pocket and two smaller pockets.
- Adjustable, 38 mm hip strap.
- Volume: 4 litres.
When you want to carry as little as possible, Ulvö Hip Pack Large offers compact storage for your gear. Fjällräven’s durable Bergshell fabric with 31% recycled nylon keeps your gear dry and the reflective logo makes you more visible. The main compartment is complemented by a smaller security pocket on the back, closest to your body, and compression straps underneath can also be used to attach a jacket or the like to the bag. Perfect for shorter treks and travelling.
- Material: Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Height: 15 cm
- Width: 37 cm
- Depth: 12 cm
- Volume: 4 l
- Weight: 200 g
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Greenland
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Recycled
- Features: Durable, Waterproof
“I was honestly never a fan of fanny-pack styled bags ever before in my life, until I saw that you could
strap it across your chest. Then I absolutely knew I had to have one. These days I basically never go
anywhere without the thing I have so fondly dubbed my “man bag”. Honestly, you ladies have been
onto bigger things for years by carrying handbags. If you crave an ideal sized bag so that you can
keep your pockets free, I would say you have found your dream come true. Oh, and it;s waterproof,
so you know, winning!” - Josh