Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
With Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified Swedish trees grown close to Fjällräven’s hometown of Örnsköldsvik. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
- Material: Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
- Lining: 100% lyocell
- Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 410 g
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Article number: F23511
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Kånken
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Features: Durable
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wood