Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Innovative zip-up travel duffel with two compartments for good overview and easy organisation.
- Two equally sized compartments with zippered mesh dividing covers.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh fabric.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with polyamide lining.
- Padding against the back and at ends gives carrying comfort and makes the pack sturdy.
Backpack, duffel bag or something in between? Splitpack is a practical and durable travelling companion for weekends away or training gear. It opens in the middle and has two equally sized compartments. Zippered mesh covers hold gear in place, give you an overview and make it easy to pack laundry or damp gear separately. Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. Robust zipper that completely opens up the bag. Recycled polyester, organic cotton. Volume: 35 litres. Two equally sized compartments with mesh dividers. Padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh. Padded back panel that stops contents pressing against back. Three zippered mesh pockets inside. Two zippered outside pockets. Robust handles on short ends. Can be locked with a padlock (not included). Inside in light polyamide. Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 28 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Depth: 28 cm
- Volume: 35 l
- Weight: 1150 g
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Travel
- Family: Travel
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
“You'll never want to use another bag again. Perfect for a weekend away, and the best carry-on bag
on the market.” - Rick