Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Hip-length trekking jacket, tail dropped and with an adjustable hood.
- G-1000 Lite in body and extra reinforcement in G-1000 Original on shoulders and hood.
- Pre shaped elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with placket and button closure.
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets covered with plackets.
Hip-length outdoors jacket that is slightly longer in the back and has a fixed, adjustable hood. Just as comfortable trekking as it is when biking to and from work. It provides protection from the wind and light rain showers while also offering good ventilation, which means that you will not become as sweaty as you would when wearing a fully waterproof garment. It is made from G-1000 Lite and has G-1000 Original on the shoulders. Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets, all of which are hidden behind flaps. Two-way zipper in the front hidden behind a protective flap that has push buttons at the hem, in the middle of the chest and at the chin. Adjustable hem and push buttons at the sleeve cuffs.
- Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 610 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash separately
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Ventilation, Water-resistant
“I love this because it’s a timeless men's styled jacket, made from G-1000 material. One of my favourite parts of the jacket is its lighter, ripstop fabric that adds to its durability. During winter it can be waxed up so that it's fully waterproof. Another added bonus is that it is the perfect jacket to layer during winter.” - Chad