Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Trekking jacket in G-1000 Original with a long traditional cut.
- Technical tunnel hood with 3 way adjustments.
- Large chest pockets accessible with or without backpack.
- Low pockets on front with entry from top not to disturb use of hip belt.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem.
Robust trekking jacket in traditional Fjällräven style, perfect for long outings in the mountains in Scandinavian conditions. Made from durable G-1000 Original with a long cut and well-proven functions that make life in the wilderness easier. The material is wind and water resistant and can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra protection against wind, water and wear. Stylish fit with extra width so there is room for an insulating layer underneath, and a bellow pleat in the back for extra freedom of movement. A spacious hood with a foldable brim protects from bitter winds and can be adjusted so it fits the head perfectly. Two-way zipper that can be opened from the bottom for ventilation and a wide protective flap with buttons stops cold winds. Large pockets that have plenty of room for items needed close at hand; such as the vertical chest pockets with zippers, and the lower top-loaded pockets with buttons. Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem. Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Family: Singi
- Weight reference: in size S
- Gender: Women’s
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Product Developer: Daniel Holmgren
- Designer comment: Perfect for trekking when it is windy, as the Singi jacket’s storm hood provides extra wind protection due to its tunnel form. Pockets are positioned such that access is not impeded by either backpack or belt.
- Weight: 740.00 g