Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Warm and durable down jacket with a traditional, long cut.
- Made from G-1000 and padded with ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with G-1000 HeavyDuty on shoulders and lower back.
- Shoulders padded with Supreme Microloft for extra resistance to weather and wear.
- Technical tunnel hood with synthetic fur brim.
Warm and durable down jacket for winter’s really cold days. A classic, long model with outer fabric in hardwearing G-1000 and extra durable G-1000 HeavyDuty over the shoulders and rear. The padding is high-quality, traceable down that has been reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and elbows for extra durability against weather and wear. Perfect for low-intensity winter activities in crisp winter weather, when nothing is allowed to stop you getting outdoors. The cut is feminine and generous at the same time, so there is plenty of room for insulating layers underneath. There is a spacious and adjustable hood with detachable synthetic fur edging for extra protection from swirling snow. The zipper is two way and covered with a wide protective flap. Two large vertical chest pockets with zippers give quick access to small items. In addition, there are two top-loaded pockets lower down plus an inner pocket with a zipper. Drawcords at the waist and hem, while the sleeve cuffs are adjusted with Velcro.
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
- 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 210 g/m²
- Weight: 1420 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Traceable down
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
“I love this jacket because it's cozy and stylish. The longer length and drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem gives it a nice elegant fit.” - Avril