Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Climate-friendly frame in FSC-certified European birch.
- Robust, ergonomic carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Spacious main compartment with extra zippered opening at the bottom.
- Rain cover included.
Singi is a robust trekking backpack perfect for many kinds of excursions; trekking, bushcraft, hunting, fishing. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and the carrying system can easily be adjusted to fit different back lengths. The main compartment and top pockets provide ample storage, and you can add extra volume with accessories in the Singi range – to carry a rifle, fishing gear, a tripod, etc. A timeless, hardwearing backpack that will let you walk far, comfortably.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyamide 500D
- Height: 67 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 24 cm
- Adjustable back length: Yes
- Min. back length: 34 cm
- Max. back length: 54 cm
- Volume: 48 l
- Weight: 2100 g
- Carrying system: Adjustable, Wooden frame
- Chest strap: Yes
- Hip belt: Yes
- Top lid: Fixed top lid
- Top opening: Yes
- Front opening: No
- Bottom opening: Yes
- Snowlock: Yes
- Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Side compression straps
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable