Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We exchange all unused items with their original packaging and garment tags still attached for 30 days of receipt of the merchandises. We are only accepting items for returns purchased at one of our Fjällräven webshops.
To facilitate your return process, we recommend the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service to receive a pre-paid shipping label via email here or by phone 0027 (0) 21 427 9098.
- When contacting the customer service the following information should be provided: Name - Surname - Order Number - Address - Phone number
- After contacting our customer service, you will receive by email a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack the items and return slip securely in a flybag provided by the courier.
- Affix the shipping label outside the flybag, which you have received by Customer Service.
Please note, we do NOT offer monetary refunds. However, we will credit your store account with an equal amount to the initial purchase.
Fjällräven provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects, and does not include accidental damage. The warranty policy is not valid on products purchased from consumer driven sites. Fjällräven has the authority to determine that if the cost of the repair exceeds a reasonable amount a replacement product will be issued in lieu of a repair. We do not perform non-warranty related repairs or alterations. If your garment has a manufacturing defect please contact [email protected]. The average turnaround time for a repair is approximately three to four weeks. In order to adhere to government regulations all items are required to be cleaned prior to being returned for repair.
Manufacturing Defects include:
- - Split seams
- - Snaps and/or buttons that have fallen, or are tearing off
- - Broken zippers
- - Broken buckles