Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Crafted rifle case in hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with a highly protective double layer of foam padding.
- Lined with G-1000 Eco and with details and reinforcements in vegetable-tanned leather.
- Short end flap is secured with two buckles, long opening has a robust #10 YKK zipper.
- Openings can be locked with a padlock (not included).
- Comfortable, padded and detachable shoulder strap.
Robust and highly protective rifle case with double openings that make it extremely easy to transport your rifle both in and outside the forest. Made from robust water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with double layers of foam and a quilted inside in G-1000 Eco that will keep the rifle safely stored until the hunt gets underway. The case is also spacious enough to store the rifle with a scope mounted – the adjustable strap holds the rifle in place and minimises the risk of the optics being damaged. Specially selected, hardwearing materials and high quality seams and details make this a case that will last for a lifetime and age beautifully. The storage is well planned and simple with smart features that make handling easier, both when out in the forest and before/after the hunt. A long, robust zipper together with the flap at the end allows the case to be fully opened up, making it easy to get a complete overview, which is practical for gun care, for example. In addition, the case can be used as a sitting pad, it can even be used as a seat with a back support, when you are at a stand. The zipper is designed so that you can lock the case with a padlock (not included). The opening at the end has a flap with leather straps and a metal buckle. A firearms licence and other small items can be stored in the zippered pocket on the inside of the flap. There is also a large zippered pocket that is concealed under the flap when it is closed – practical for ammunition or the bolt, for example. The case can be carried either with the handles that have vegetable-tanned leather grips, or the padded shoulder strap, the latter of which can be detached when not needed. A storage bag in G-1000 Eco for the bolt is included. The case is suitable for rifles up to 125cm in length.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 130 cm
- Depth: 5 cm
- Weight: 1700 g
- Activity: Hunting
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof