Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
- Special edition Kånken made from SpinDye® recycled polyester.
- Fabric, webbing and lining are made from the same yarn.
- Large main compartment with a large, zippered opening.
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
- Inside back pocket with removable seat pad.
A special edition of Kånken Mini, made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. Dyed with SpinDye technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used. A neat little backpack with the same genius design as its predecessor, but optimised so it can be recycled in a system that saves nature's resources. Re-Kånken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes for kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing – or as an everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, snack, etc. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their shortest position. The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a foam seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents pressing against the back. There are also two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front. Embroidered logo. Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 7 l
- Weight: 340 g
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Kånken
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Recycled, Solution dyed
- Features: Durable, Ultra-light, Water-resistant