Log in if you have an account
- Simple and hardwearing 28 litre backpack in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco, perfect for commuting and everyday use.
- Comfortably padded back panel and shoulder straps.
- Zippered main compartment with dedicated zippered laptop compartment for up to 15" laptops.
- Inside zippered security pocket.
- Front compartment with zippered mesh organiser pockets for overview of contents.
Simple and durable everyday backpack made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Simple design and practical details make it perfect for commuting or everyday outings. It has a separate, padded pocket for a laptop computer (up to 15 inches in size). A little fleece-lined pocket with a zipper has room for sunglasses, a phone etc. Two spacious zippered compartments with internal pockets give flexibility when you want to keep your gear organised. There is also a zippered front pocket and two side pockets for drink bottles and other items you want to keep close to hand. Comfortable padded shoulder straps and foam frame sheet. Handle with leather grip. Volume: 28 litres.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 46 cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Depth: 28 cm
- Volume: 28 l
- Laptop case: Yes
- Laptop size: 15"
- Weight: 965 g
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
“This extremely durable and practical backpack has everything you might need in the fast-paced life that we all take part in in one way or another. Going on a hike and then hitting Kloof Street afterwards? NO PROBLEM! This bag has enough packing space for your retro dad jeans, your vintage sweater, your extra medium kale smoothie AND your tight fitting (yet tasteful) hike getup. More space in yo face to keep up with the pace!” - Reinhardt