Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- 100% traceable, ethically produced wool.
- Jacquard knitting that binds a lot of air for excellent insulation.
- Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on elbows.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem.
Enjoy winter’s colder temps in a classic knitted wool sweater. The pattern is inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishermen’s sweaters, and the knitting has a lofty structure that insulates well and is light and easy to move about in. Perhaps it also warms a green heart knowing that the wool comes from farms that follow the strictest criteria regarding animal welfare, land stewardship and chemical use.
- Material: 100% wool
- Weight: 300 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: hand wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colours
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled