Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Warm, cosy fleece jacket made from solution-dyed recycled polyester fleece.
- Knitted exterior with a soft, brushed inside.
- Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket.
- Reinforcements in durable G-1000 on elbows, hem, pockets and hood.
- Hood with drawcord adjustment.
Warm and cosy fleece jacket with a knitted exterior and a soft brushed inside. Perfect as an insulating mid layer under a shell jacket on autumn or winter adventures, and just as comfortable for long afternoons with a good book in front of the fire. It has a fixed hood with a drawcord adjustment and the zipper at the front has a protective flap in G-1000 original that protects the chin. The elbows, hem, pockets and inside of the edge of the hood also have G-1000 for extra durability. Two spacious pockets with zippers. Elastic binding at the sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem. The fleece and mesh lining in the pockets are made from recycled polyester and produced using an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the fibres at the same time. This leads to much lower levels of water and energy consumption compared to traditional dyeing techniques.
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Weight: 550 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: use a leather balm on leather details regularly, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
“The coolest hoodie I've ever seen. This was on my wishlist for months and I am so happy that I finally purchased it. It keeps me warm during winter, yet is breathable enough for when the sun comes out. Perfect for on and off the mountain.” - Ricky