Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Best-in-class filtration and comfort with 360-degree seal
- Washable and Reusable
- Tough and durable construction
- Neoprene material helps keep you comfortable in cool temperatures
- F1 Filters remove up to 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size – surpassing the N95 testing standard
- Dual one-way discharge valves reduce moisture inside the mask
- Adjustable nose clip eliminates any fogging of your glasses
- Filter performance independently proven by world-renowned Nelson Laboratories
- Three sizes for personalized fit – Medium, Large, Extra Large
The M1 Neoprene is the original RZ® product. Like all RZ Masks®, it features our standard F1 filters, blocking 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size – surpassing the N95 standard!
The M1 Neoprene is made from the same material that’s used for wetsuits – making it comfortable, durable, and perfect for adding comfort in cooler temperatures. It features a single strap hook-and-loop closure, aiding in quick installation and removal of the mask.
EACH M1 NEOPRENE MASK INCLUDES:
- 1 RZ Mask®
- 2 F1 filters
- 1 Storage bag
COVID-19 PROTECTION ACCESSORY: RZ® EXHALATION VALVE CAPS
The latest recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) discourage using masks with exhalation valves, when the mask is worn specifically to prevent the spread of COVID-19 or other viruses. RZ® quickly responded by developing our patent-pending Exhalation Valve Caps, which disable our valves and prevent any unfiltered air from escaping the mask. Simply add them to your next order to add enhance protection for those around you in crowded indoor areas!
HOW LONG DOES AN RZ FILTER LAST?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration, and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors, etc.