Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Comfortable carrying system with temperature-regulating wool.
- Back plate in pressed wool spill.
- The wool is a traceable residual product from European farms.
- Pliant shoulder straps for easy weapon handling.
Versatile backpack for active hunting and outdoor life that requires a lot of freedom of movement. Its slim profile has an excellent fit and reduces the risk of the pack fastening on branches and undergrowth. The innovative back plate is made from pressed discarded wool; a functional and sustainable alternative to petroleum-based synthetic materials.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyamide 500D
- 100% wool
- Height: 47 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 17 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- back length: 46 cm
- back length: 50 cm
- Volume: 15 l
- Weight: 1000 g
- Carrying system: Perfect fit
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Activity: Hunting
- Family: Lappland
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant