Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Wind and waterproof three-layer jacket for active hunting.
- Made from durable yet lightweight Eco-Shell in polyester (partly recycled) with fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment.
- Four-way stretch gives a soft and silent garment with excellent freedom of movement.
- Snug-fitting, adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Ventilation zippers at the side.
Wind and waterproof shell jacket for active hunting. Light, durable Eco-Shell with stretch gives a soft and quiet garment with excellent freedom of movement. Comfortable hood and many practical pockets for ammunition and other items you want close at hand. Light, durable and quiet Eco-Shell. 100% polyester (partially recycled). Ventilation zippers at the sides. Adjustable hood with laminated brim. Sleeve pocket with zipper. Two zippered chest pockets. Left pocket has opening for an antenna. Two bellows pockets with flaps and press buttons. Hand pockets with ammunition holders. Clip-on radio attachment. Two-way zipper with inside protective flap. Drawcord adjustment at hem. Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs. Perfect with Keb Eco-Shell Trousers (art no. 82415).
- Material: Eco-Shell 3-layer Ripstop Stretch: 100% polyester
- Membrane: 100% polyester
- Water column: 30000 mm
- Breathability: 26000
- Weight: 650 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash separately
- Activity: Hunting
- Family: Lappland
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Climate compensated, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled
- Features: Breathable, Waterproof, Windproof