Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Long-sleeved, light top for trekking and ski touring.
- Two merino wool jerseys for optimised moisture wicking and ventilation.
- Natural resistance to bad odours.
- Traceable, ethically produced merino wool.
Wool has fantastic properties in both hot and cold conditions. This top is made from two different merino wool jerseys that wick away moisture and help the body stay at a comfortable temperature. Perfect as a first layer on all kinds of outings, including longer multi-day adventures as wool doesn’t need to be washed so often – a good airing is all it needs to freshen it up for the next day.
- Weight: 135.00 g
- Material: 100% wool
- Material 2: 87% wool, 13% polyamide
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Family: Keb
- Care instructions: 30°C mild process|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|iron at max. 110°C|do not dry clean|wash with similar colours
- Weight reference: in size S
- Gender: Women’s