Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Regular leg length.
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets and generous ventilation openings along the thighs and calves. A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
- Weight: 540 g
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, WINDRESISTANT, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Stretch
- Product type: Pants