Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Light, strong stretch fabric in polyester (35% recycled).
- Well ventilated and fast drying.
- Two-way ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Articulated fit with gussets under the arms.
- Seams placed to reduce the risk of chafing.
Make your adventure dreams a reality – with Keb Lite Jacket you have full freedom of movement on the mountain. The fabric is light, strong and well ventilated, and the zippers in the sides let air circulate on hot days. A sustainable choice that is just as suitable for daytrips as for multiday treks in the spring, summer and autumn.
- Material: G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Weight: 390 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash separately
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Durable, Ultra-light, Water-resistant, Windproof