Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000 Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
A long-time favourite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning Keb Jacket is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated jacket that has been a favourite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit, better durability and new details that are easier to repair. Made in durable G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Weight: 590 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash separately
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable