Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforced base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- A-frame ski attachment and attachment points for ice axes/poles.
- Large main compartment with internal pocket for hydration system.
Durable and well-equipped backpack with comfortable weight-distributing carrying system for alpine trekking or ski-touring, all year round. Plenty of room for equipment and a sturdy inside pocket for a water bladder. Robust attachment points for skis let you carry them over rocky sections, and all grips and details can be easily handled with winter gloves on. A versatile companion that will take you all the way up to the top and back down again.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Height: 45 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- back length: 39 cm
- back length: 43 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 1160 g
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Durable, Waterproof