Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Zippers above the knee transform the lower part of the trouser legs into gaiters.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to knees.
- Boot hooks in the leg endings and loops to attach straps or stirrups.
Technical trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function. Part of the award-winning Keb series, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. In warm weather, the legs can be zipped off to transform the trousers into a pair of shorts. The removed section has a drawcord at the calf that together with the boot hook transforms it into a gaiter that protects legs in brush-filled terrain. Made in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for freedom of movement, protection and durability.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Weight: 640 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Zip-off trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Product type: Pants
“The boot hooks on these trousers are one of my favourite features, the UV protective and mosquito proof G-1000 material also feature highly on my list of why these trousers are a must have!” - Warren