Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90%.
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan.
Ergonomic robust backpack for year-round use. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and durable, sustainable materials that will last for many years of adventures in rough terrain. Slim profile gives freedom of movement and its well-planned compartments make it easy to organize gear – like the front pocket that has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel. The carrying system is designed to distribute heavy loads and can easily be adjusted to suit different back lengths
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Height: 62 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
- Adjustable back length: Yes
- Min. back length: 34 cm
- Max. back length: 56 cm
- Volume: 52 l
- Weight: 2260 g
- Number of pockets: 10
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Outside compartment, Outside stretch pocket(s), Security pocket, Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Carrying system: Adjustable, Wooden frame
- Chest strap: Yes
- Hip belt: Yes
- Top lid: Detachable top lid
- Top opening: Yes
- Bottom opening: Yes
- Snowlock: Yes
- Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Expandable side pocket, Side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible: Yes
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Article number: F27342
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Durable, Waterproof