Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforced base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90% .
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
Ergonomic robust backpack for year-round use. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and durable, sustainable materials that will last for many years of adventures in rough terrain. Slim profile gives freedom of movement and its well-planned compartments make it easy to organize gear – like the front pocket that has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel. The carrying system is designed to distribute heavy loads and can easily be adjusted to suit different back lengths.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Height: 62 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
- Adjustable back length: Yes
- back length: 34 cm
- back length: 56 cm
- Volume: 52 l
- Weight: 2260 g
- Carrying system: Adjustable
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Durable, Waterproof