Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable trekking trousers with zip-off function in G-1000 Silent.
- Engineered cut with articulated legs and pre-shaped knees.
- One zippered leg pocket and one buttoned, the latter with an inside phone pocket.
- Multi-tool pocket.
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets with buttoned flaps.
Versatile and comfortable outdoor trousers with zip-off legs so they can be transformed into a pair of shorts. This gives hard to beat versatility when trekking and travelling when you want to minimise baggage. Technical cut with pre-shaped rear and knees for a better fit and excellent freedom of movement. The model’s eight pockets have room for a map, compass and anything else you need close at hand; two hand pockets, two back pockets with flaps and buttons, a leg pocket with a zipper on the left leg and one with a flap and an inside phone pocket. There is also a small pocket for a multitool. The trousers have regular fit and a mid waist. Raw-length leg endings so you can adjust them to suit your height perfectly.
- Material: G-1000® Silent: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 590 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Zip-off trousers
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Pockets: Knife pocket
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Ventilation, Water-resistant
- Product type: Pants