Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable trekking trousers in G-1000 Silent.
- Engineered cut with articulated legs and pre-shaped knees.
- One zippered leg pocket and one buttoned, the latter with an inside phone pocket.
- Multi-tool pocket.
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets with buttoned flaps.
Durable and versatile outdoor trousers that are just as suitable for mountain trekking as for forest hikes. Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Silent that has a lightly brushed surface. The fit is regular with a mid waist, and this Pro model has a new, well-thought-through cut that sits better and gives more freedom of movement – even with its slightly narrower legs. The knees and rear are pre-shaped and the waist is slightly higher at the back to sit well when wearing a backpack. There are two leg pockets, one with a zipper and one with buttons, the latter also has an inside mesh pocket for a mobile phone. There are two hand pockets and two back pockets with flaps. The leg endings are raw length and can easily be adjusted to fit any height perfectly.
- Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 476 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Product type: Pants