Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
- Inside laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 13 inches).
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Laptop case: Yes
- Laptop size: 13"
- Weight: 400 g
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Family: Kånken
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Organic cotton, Recycled polyester
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Wind resistant