Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Name label inside the main compartment.
Kånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 12 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 533 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Article number: F23330
- Family: Kånken
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax