Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Top loaded trekking backpack.
- Perfect for day trips and shorter hikes.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Top lid with two pockets.
- One zippered pocket on the front.
Simple, robust daypack for outdoor life, all year round. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear. The carrying system is comfortable with shaped shoulder straps and a simple hip strap that can be detached when not in use. The main compartment is spacious, top-loaded and has a snow lock at the top. The top lid has two pockets and there are fasteners for trekking poles. In addition, there is a zippered pocket at the front for rain gear and the like, plus two side pockets. Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded. Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide. A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyamide 500D
- Height: 57 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- back length: 43 cm
- back length: 47 cm
- Volume: 28 l
- Weight: 1050 g
- Carrying system: Fixed
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof