Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Durable and well-equipped jacket for outdoor life, all year round.
- Made in wind-and water-resistant G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty.
- Advanced storm hood with visor that can be folded back in two stages.
- Lots of large pockets for equipment and tools.
Durable outdoor jacket with well thought-out functions for demanding treks all four seasons of the year. The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and a visor construction means that you can fold the visor back from two angles, depending on whether you want maximum wind protection or more peripheral visibility. When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm. Plenty of storage for a map, GPS, two-way radio and other necessities in the two diagonal breast pockets with flaps, two large bellow pockets at the hem and two pockets in the back. There are also two inner pockets, of which one is zippered. Extra fabric at the armpits and bellow pleat at the back provide excellent mobility. Buttoned sleeve cuffs. The jacket is made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with extra strong G-1000 HeavyDuty at the shoulders, sleeves and pockets. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment - for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather - and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 1083 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Activity: Numbers
- Family: Numbers
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof