Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Light, versatile and packable wind anorak for light trekking and day trips.
- A perfect pullover garment that blocks out cold winds.
- Made from light yet strong HC-Lite fabric that is wind resistant, well ventilated and quick drying.
- Snug-fitting adjustable hood and a half-length zipper at front.
- Large zippered kangaroo pocket that doubles as a pack bag.
Light, pliant and packable anorak that protects against cold winds, a smart garment that can be pulled on when out on day trips walking, cycling or paddling. Made from a waxed polyamide and organic cotton fabric that is water resistant and dries fast should it get wet. The style is simple with only the most essential details, all to save weight and allow you to “pack smart”. The well-fitting hood is adjustable, there is a half-length zipper at the front and a kangaroo pocket that doubles as a pack bag. The sleeve cuffs have elastic edging and thumb holes that keep sleeves in place. Drawcord adjustment at hem. The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant; it will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain.
- Material: HC-Lite®: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton
- Weight: 270 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash separately
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: High Coast
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Breathable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant