Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Versatile and durable wind jacket with classic Greenland traits.
- Great as a packable pullover garment for everyday use and general outdoor life.
- Made from wind-resistant and water-repellent recycled polyamide with PFC-free impregnation.
- Well-fitting adjustable hood with inside cord channels.
- Two slanted hand pockets with buttoned flaps.
As the lightest jacket in the Greenland family, this windbreaker stops cold winds without weighing you down unnecessarily. It has a comfortable hood and the pockets have the characteristic pointed flaps of the Greenland series. It is just as handy on a weekend trip in the forest as for everyday cycling to work or the store. Lightweight, pliant and wind resistant. Recycled polyamide with PFC-free impregnation. Two-way zipper with inside protective flap. Well-fitting, adjustable hood. Two slanted hand pockets with flaps. Raglan sleeves with elasticated, adjustable cuffs. Drawcord at the hem.
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Family: Greenland
- Weight reference: in size S
- Gender: Women’s
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Weight: 370.00 g