Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Classic long-sleeved sweater in organic cotton.
- Made from a unique, high-quality Felpa jersey developed by Fjällräven.
- Round neckline.
- Straight cut with fold-up hem.
What does a sweatshirt that matches your G-1000 trousers look like? Greenland Lite Sweater is the answer – a simple base garment that lets you enjoy life’s simple pleasures. The sweater is made from Fjällräven’s very own Felpa jersey in organic cotton. The fabric is built up in three layers of s- and z-spun yarns, which gives a fantastically long-lasting sweatshirt that doesn’t twist or lose its shape. Fjällräven’s Felpa jersey in organic cotton. Long-lasting fabric that doesn't twist. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Round neckline. Slightly looser fit.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Weight: 510 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 2 dots - Max 150°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Greenland
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Organic
- Features: Breathable
“This sweatshirt is the perfect staple for our climate. It does well as an outer layer when needed unexpectedly on the colder days of summer and spring, while doubling as the perfect mid layer for reinforcing your winter kits. Heck, it even just works as comfy stay at home Netflix attire. Composed of 100% organic, ethically sourced cotton, both your mind and body will feel good wearing it. And it’s vegan friendly too.” - Kyle