Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Padded with ethically produced 800 cuin down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Zippered inside pocket and hand pockets with hidden buttons.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
Fjällräven’s most classic jacket – here in an autumn/winter version with high-quality, ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but this version has leather details on the hood and sleeves, plus lining made from recycled polyester that further strengthens the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket. With its outer in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
Article number: F87021
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Insulating, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Traceable down
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 95% goose down, 5% feather
- Fill power: 800 CUIN
- Fill weight: 100 g/m²
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 75 cm
- Weight: 1040 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 184 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Fixed
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash separately, use a leather balm on leather details regularly