Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Hardwearing, functional 5-pocket jeans for everyday outdoor life.
- Made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Two hand pockets, one small coin pocket and one back pocket.
- Leg pocket with buttoned flap and hidden bellows.
- Regular fit with slightly tapered legs.
Like a pair of jeans, but with built-in functionality. Greenland Jeans are a durable everyday pair of trousers that also work well on trekking or fishing outings. Articulated knees and gusset at the crotch give comfortable freedom of movement when stepping over logs and stones and the leg pocket takes care of a map, phone or a box of fishing lures. Durable, fast-drying G-1000 Eco. Regular Fit with tapered cut. Longer leg length (+5 cm). 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton. Gusset at crotch for comfort and freedom of movement. Articulated knees. Leg pocket with flap and button. Two hand pockets. Coin pocket. One back pocket. Wind- and water-resistant. Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 390 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Greenland
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Product type: Pants