Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Outer fabric in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Lightly padded with ethically produced down.
- Chest pocket with button and flap in G-1000 Eco.
- Zippered hand pockets.
Vests are true outdoor favourites – insulating where you need it and so packable that you won’t have to think twice before taking one along. Greenland Down Liner Vest is made from pliant recycled polyester and lightly padded with ethically produced down. Classic details like chest pockets with flaps give it a true Greenland feel. Perfect as a reinforcement garment to lengthen the season of your shell jacket or Greenland Jacket, and great by itself – over a shirt or sweater – on milder days.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 110 g/m²
- Weight: 380 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Sleeveless
- Hood: No
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C very mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash separately
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Greenland
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
- Features: Durable, Insulating, Lightweight, Water-resistant