Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Outer fabric in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Lightly padded with ethically produced down.
- Chest pockets with buttons and flaps in G-1000 Eco.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
With a light reinforcement jacket, you can lengthen the season for your Greenland Jacket or shell jacket. Greenland Down Liner Jacket is made from recycled polyester and is padded with ethically produced down. Classic details such as chest pockets with flaps give it a clear Greenland feel. Practical as an insulating liner and just as useful as a light jacket in milder temperatures.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 140 g/m²
- Weight: 530 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C very mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash separately
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Greenland
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Recycled, Traceable down
- Features: Durable, Quick-drying
“Having a top quality down jacket is a must in my opinion. The Greenland Down Liner is both stylish (the Acorn colourway is my favourite) and durable. With the added G-1000 material front pockets, this jacket is my go-to for any winter day whether it’s hiking a trail or hiking to a coffee shop.” - Josh