Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Best-in-class filtration with 360-degree seal
- Active Carbon Element reduces odors
- Surpasses the N95 standard, filtering up to 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron in size (400 times smaller than a human hair)!
- Independently tested at Nelson Laboratories in Salt Lake City, UT
- Performance far exceeds that of homemade masks, bandanas, cloth masks, and paper masks
Common F1 uses:
Low intensity, dust/fumes/odors/smoke/pollen.
The F1 is our standard RZ Mask® filter, consisting of two layers. The first layer is our highly effective particulate filter, trapping particles down to .1 micron in size. The second layer is an Active Carbon Element, which helps to reduce harmful fumes and odors. The best part? All RZ® filters have been laboratory tested to be up to 99.9% effective!
F1 STANDARD ACTIVE CARBON FILTER: 3/PACK
How long does an RZ Filter last?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration, and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition, etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors, etc.