Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Second layer of padding is 100% recycled polyester.
- Robust, adjustable hood with characteristic details.
- Two top-loading pockets with extra openings from the sides.
Expedition Long Down Parka is an extra-long parka version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974. Made from recycled polyamide and padded with a combination of down and synthetic insulation (approx. 50% of each). The padding is distributed in two layers – one for down, one for synthetics – with an offset construction that gives maximum warmth without cold spots. Just as comfortable for everyday use as for forest walks or ice fishing outings, where the roomy hood and generous length protect against cold winds. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
- 100% polyester
- Fill power: 700 CUIN
- Fill weight: 195 g
- Fill weight: 200 g/m²
- Weight: 1360 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model height: 177 cm
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: only wash at a professional cleaner, wash separately, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Polar
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
- Features: Durable, Insulating