Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Comfortable long-sleeved shirt in soft, insulating flannel made from recycled wool and polyester.
- Women’s version of the popular men’s shirt, here with a more feminine fit and a softer fabric.
- Works great as a jacket on sunny autumn days as well as an insulating mid-layer on top of a t-shirt or base-layer top.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- G1000 Eco reinforcements on reverse side of cuffs, front placket, collar and pocket flaps.
Comfortable, warm long-sleeved shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. A women’s version of the classic Canada Shirt, with a feminine cut and softer fabric. Perfect as a light jacket or mid layer over a base layer. 70% recycled wool, 30% polyamide. Wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp. Polyamide gives durability. Well-fitting, feminine cut. Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons. Details in G-1000 Eco. Press buttons.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 70% wool, 30% polyamide
- Weight: 410 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Activity: Hunting
- Family: Värmland
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof