Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bloody Knuckles Hand Sanitizer
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
For some reason or another, there are a lot more hand sanitizer options on the market lately. But sadly, many of them are hot garbage, wrecking your hands, and leaving them smelling like plastic-bottle vodka.
Duke Cannon took the time to develop a premium hand sanitizer that kills germs without killing your hands. Made with a 70% concentration of plant-based alcohol from Midwest-grown corn, it exceeds the CDC's guidelines to kill germs and sanitize, but it also includes Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to hydrate and heal your mitts. And the light citrus scent is subtle and refreshing and won't remind you of that one bender from senior year.
Available in a 3.4 oz. bottle with a siracha style cap to prevent leaks.
- Plant-based alcohol from Midwest-grown corn at a 70% level (which exceeds the CDC’s 62% guidelines) to kill germs and sanitize
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to hydrate and heal
- Light citrus scent is subtle and refreshing compared to others
- Siracha style twist cap to control spills and won’t break like other cheap caps
- Literally the only Sanitizer that you'll actually want to use for reasons other than sheer necessity
INGREDIENTS : Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200)