Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- High-quality, light jersey fabric in 100% merino wool.
- Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Natural resistance to bad odours.
- Active fit with excellent freedom of movement and elasticated waist.
Bergtagen Thinwool is a comfortable pair of long johns in merino wool for alpine trips in the spring and summer. Wool wicks away moisture and helps keep you at a comfortable temperature when activity levels vary. It also has a totally natural resistance to bad odours. Just like all our Bergtagen base-layer garments, they are made from merino wool that is mulesing free and can be traced back to its farm of origin.
- Material: 100% wool
- Weight: 165 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Clothing layer: First layer, Insulating layer
- Washing: 30°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Mountaineering
- Family: Bergtagen
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Traceable wool, Non-mulesed wool
- Features: Insulates in wet condition, Insulating, Lightweight, Odour resistant, Moisture wicking