Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Designed for comfort, flexibility and reliability in the mountains.
- Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and wooden frame.
- Waterproof, durable Bergshell fabric with 100% recycled nylon.
- Easy to adapt with removable top lid, wooden frame and hip belt.
- Attachment points for ice axes, skis and other equipment.
Technical backpack for those who prefer a life above the treeline. It has Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame that – along with the top lid and hip belt – can easily be removed. The adaptability means you can have a more supportive pack for long approaches and a lighter, more flexible one for technical treks and summit attempts. Made from Fjällräven's waterproof Bergshell fabric with 100% recycled nylon and innovative, flat ripstop that is exceptionally abrasion-resistant.
- Height: 56 cm
- Width: 29 cm
- Depth: 18 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- Min. back length: 46 cm
- Max. back length: 52 cm
- Volume: 38 l
- Weight: 1600 g
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Outside stretch pocket(s), Security pocket, Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Carrying system: Perfect fit, Wooden frame
- Chest strap: Yes
- Detachable hip belt: Yes
- Top lid: Detachable top lid
- Top opening: Yes
- Snowlock: Yes
- Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Holder for hiking poles, Side compression straps, Ski-compatible
- Hydration system compatible: Yes