Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
- Designed for comfort, flexibility and reliability in the mountains.
- Waterproof, durable Bergshell fabric with 100% recycled nylon.
- Adjustable top lid with zippered pocket.
- Detachable hip strap.
When lightweight is not enough and you need the sturdy reliability of a true mountaineering pack, Bergtagen 30 is the perfect choice. Designed for shorter, technical routes with all the features you need for active days high on the mountain. Comfortable, snow-repellent carrying system with a removable hip strap for versatile use. Made from Fjällräven’s own waterproof and exceptionally durable Bergshell fabric with 100% recycled nylon.
Article number: F23202
Features: Durable, Waterproof
Environmental info: Climate compensated, Recycled
- Material: Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Height: 55 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 1040 g
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Security pocket, Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Carrying system: Padded back panel, Perfect fit
- Chest strap: Yes
- Hip belt: Yes
- Detachable hip belt: Yes
- Top lid: Fixed top lid
- Top opening: Yes
- Snowlock: Yes
- Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Holder for hiking poles, Side compression straps, Ski-compatible
- Hydration system compatible: Yes
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron