Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Wind- and water-resistant in durable G-1000 Silent Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Spacious leg pockets, the right-hand one with an inside mesh pocket for a phone.
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
Classic trekking trousers Barents Pro are a favourite among hunters, and they are now also available in G-1000 Silent Eco with silent press buttons for even better hunting performance. The brushed fabric allows you to move silently, and is both durable and weather resistant. Reinforcements over the rear and knees resist moisture when you sit or kneel down and there are seven pockets for a map, knife, multitool etc.
- Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
- Weight: 590 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Number of pockets: 7
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Hunting
- Family: Värmland
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, WINDRESISTANT, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant
- Product type: Pants