Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Abisko View 2 - Sand
No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
- Self-supporting three-season tent with panoramic construction.
- Raised flysheet on short ends and inner tent sides in no-see um mesh makes it great warm climates.
- Two vestibules that can be fully opened for superior views and ventilation.
- High ceiling gives a comfortable tent life.
- Clothesline plus six large mesh pockets in inner tent.
Self-supporting three-season tent with excellent ventilation, optimised for use during the warmer months of the year. The vestibules can be entirely rolled up on both sides of the tent so you can enjoy the view from the inner tent while keeping insects at bay. The flysheet is raised on the short ends and this together with the highly positioned vents and inner tent entirely in mesh fabric makes the tent incredibly well ventilated and perfect for tropical adventures. In unstable but warm weather the doors can be fastened in half-open position, leaving the inner tent protected from the rain. The inner tent and the flysheet are connected and supported by two tent poles that cross each other twice. This makes the inner tent self supporting, while the vestibules are supported using guylines and tent pegs. Six guylines in Dyneema anchor the tent to the ground and give it good stability. Two openings and two vestibules make it easy to organise your side of the tent, and give you the possibility of using the entrance on the lee side during windy weather. Generous height provides comfortable tent life. Inside the inner tent is a clothesline and six storage pockets for bottles, flashlights, clothes etc. Attachment points for Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent. The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite the tent’s low weight. Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko View 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Main fly sheet material: 20D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyamide
- Lower fly sheet material: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyamide
- Inner tent material: 15D Ripstop DWR 100% polyamide
- Floor material: 40D PU 6000 mm 100% polyamide
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh 100% polyester
- Pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Small
- Guyline: 2 mm Dyneema (160 kg) reflective
- Mesh pockets in inner tent: 6 big
- Number of vestibules: 2
- Number of entrances: 2
- Number of poles: 2
- Pole diameter: 9,6 mm
- Stuffed size: 16 x 44 cm
- Weight: 2700 g
- Minimum weight: 2350 g
- Persons: 2
- Seasons: 3 seasons
- Construction: Self-supporting (vestibules need pegs)
- Tent features: Clothesline, Reflective guylines, Attachment points for gear shelf
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, store in dry clean condition
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation